On 16.04.2012 11:40, Tom Evans wrote:
They can. Excerpt from my httpd.conf:
Your excerpt does not show different DocumentRoots -- nor any other settings... Could you show more contents? What is the Apache version you are using? In all my attempts, Apache a) issues a pointless warning about multiple SSL vhosts on the same IP/port; b) uses the settings (including DocumentRoot) from the first vhost encountered for all of them.