Hi List,
We have ported httpd-2.4.2 to a network embedded box running Linux on
Xscale hardware. We have two modules of our own to handle XML requests from
our Applets. We have added all the 80 odd .so modules (that get built with
default "configure" settings) in httpd.conf.
We are able to access the box's GUI/Applets with "Listen 80" directive in
the httpd.conf.
However, when we add another directive "Listen 9000" to httpd.conf, httpd
does not respond to HTTP request sent to port 80. The following requests
from Internet Explorer fails to get any response from httpd:
http://192.168.0.1
http://192.168.0.1:80 <http://192.168.0.1/>
http://192.168.0.1:9000

Wireshark packet trace indicates that the request packet is correctly sent
to TCP port 80 when request http://192.168.0.1 is sent from browser.
However, the outgoing packet is missing from the packet trace. It seems
httpd did not generate any response (not even "File not found" response).
"netstat -tnlp" command shows httpd listening on both TCP port 80 and 9000.
/var/log/access_log indicates that the incoming packet reached httpd.
Gateway/firewall data indicates that both TCP ports 80 and 9000 are open in
both the directions (incoming and outgoing).
The moment additional "Listen 9000" directive is removed from httpd.conf,
httpd starts working fine (starts serving http://192.168.0.1 request).
We have enabled and configured "debugging" and "loggers" modules. Still,
/var/log/error_log and /var/log/messages do not show any error or warning.

We thought adding another "Listen" directive to httpd.conf is a child's
play, but it seems to be a humongous task.
Are we missing something? Am I doing something wrong?? Is it a bug??? Can
someone help in this forum? How to debug this issue?

Please find attached httpd.conf and configure wrapper script
(configure.wrapper) used for configuring and building httpd and its
components.

Thanks,
Jitesh