Am 02.03.2013 15:12, schrieb Jim Jagielski:
Is there any way you could add the #ifdef stuff? Since I lack
a Windows and/or NetWare system, it would be better, I think,
if someone who did actually fixed this instead of us simply
removing it, and the person who fixed it was able to test
the fix :)
sure ...
1st it breaks here:

CC   proxy_util.c
### mwccnlm Compiler:
#    File: proxy_util.c
# 2405: const socklen_t addrlen = APR_OFFSETOF(struct sockaddr_un, sun_path)
#   Error:                          ^^^^^^^
#   ';' expected
#   Too many errors printed, aborting program

this is because it should be apr_socklen_t; but when I fix this then next is with the struct sockaddr_un ...

I've just ifdef'd this problemaric function which makes proxy_util.c compile again for NetWare; lets see what Gregg says for Windows ...
http://svn.apache.org/r1451921

Gün.