Hey folks,

not sure if I did anything obviously wrong in building, but
right now, trunk doesn't start on my Ubuntu box:

igalic@tynix /opt/httpd % bin/apachectl -S
httpd: Syntax error on line 162 of /opt/httpd/conf/httpd.conf: Cannot load
modules/mod_mpm_event.so into server: /opt/httpd/modules/mod_mpm_event.so:
undefined symbol: ap_skiplist_init
1 igalic@tynix /opt/httpd %

Here are my build instructions:

igalic@tynix ~/src/asf/apr (svn)-[trunk:1452699] % cat config.nice
#! /bin/sh
#
# Created by configure

"./configure" \
"--prefix=/opt/httpd" \
"$@"
igalic@tynix ~/src/asf/apr (svn)-[trunk:1452699] % cd ../httpd
igalic@tynix ~/src/asf/httpd (svn)-[trunk:1452699] % cat config.nice
#! /bin/sh
#
# Created by configure

"./configure" \
"--prefix=/opt/httpd" \
"--with-apr=/opt/httpd" \
"--enable-mods-shared=reallyall" \
"--enable-mpms-shared=all" \
"$@"
igalic@tynix ~/src/asf/httpd (svn)-[trunk:1452699] %

This kind of breakage might have been caught by a proper build system.

I'd like to point out that we already have APR on our buildbots, so
getting httpd shouldn't be too much of an issue. We could even make it
depend on a sensible version of APR.

So long,

-- i
Igor Galić