On Fri, 8 Mar 2013, Daniel Gruno wrote:
On 03/08/2013 08:22 PM, Jim Jagielski wrote:
From what I can see, that's exactly what it does...

I plan on testing this weekend. Daniel, do you have any
testing suites you use?

I have some additions to the Perl framework we use, but that's mostly
for testing the LuaMapHandler (which no one uses*cough*). I was advised
not to push these changes into the test framework, as it'd break it (as
I understand it, we use it for 2.4 tests, not trunk tests), but once/if
the stuff gets backported, I'd be happy to put those tests into the
framework.

It is possible to make tests run only with trunk using need_min_apache_version('2.5'). If that's the only problem, you should commit those tests you have.