My apologies for the Disclaimer at the bottom.  I had forgotten that it
was appended to all outgoing email.  I've asked that it be not appended to
dev-http email address, so this is basically my test to see if that work
was done correctly.

2 questions to start:
 - where does one find the approved source for a specific release (I.e.
2.2.24)?  I found the 2.2.x branch, but not sure if that is the correct
location of the latest approved release, release candidate; do I need to
specify tags, etc.
 - Any trick to getting Win32 files (CRLF instead of LF only)?