Hello All
We are planning to use Apache as transparent web proxy. Our platform is
based on CentOS 6 which features the following components:
1) Kernel: 2.6.32-71.el6
2) iptables: 1.4.7
And we are using Apache 2.2.15. I would like to know the development status
of Apache TProxy patch. Is there a TProxy4.1-based patch for Apache 2.2.15?
I have read
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/httpd-dev/201008.mbox/%3c4c58b03b.3030...@primary.net%3Eand
concluded that there exists TProxy2-based patch for Apache 2.2.15, but
the corresponding kernel is somehow old (2.6.18). Also, I realized that the
newer kernel (2.6.28 and above) are equipped with the newer TProxy4.1. In
the above discussion, JeHo Park indicates that he has developed a
TProxy4-based patch against Apache 2.2.9, iptables 1.4.3 and kernel 2.6.31
based on Debian lenny, but I couldn't find the patch nor any guidelines
regarding its usage.
Would someone please clarify the development status of the patch and
indicate any existing guides regarding its configuration and usage?
Thanks in advance.

*Ali Majdzadeh Kohbanani*
*Managing Director*
*Abshar Data Processing*