Thank you for your reply!

I hope you will be able answer to one more question (that is
fit to dev list and not to users list):

According to the link below mod_ldap should be compiled differently for each
LDAP SDK (OpenLDAP SDK, Novell LDAP SDK, Mozilla LDAP SDK, native Solaris LDAP
SDK or the native Microsoft LDAP SDK):

https://httpd.apache.org/docs/current/mod/mod_ldap.html

Where can I download mod_ldap for different LDAP SDK (for
example for Mozilla LDAP SDK)?

Or I should build it on my computer?

What is default LDAP SDK that supported by mod_ldap in the httpd distribution.

Thanks in advance for your help,

  Michael