On Wed, Sep 18, 2013 at 4:01 PM, Jan Kaluža <jkal...@redhat.com> wrote:
> On 07/22/2013 08:02 AM, Jan Kaluza wrote:

It would be also nice to have option for log provider to declare
whether multiline log messages are supported. It will be very use full
for logging complex error message to Windows Event Log, like
dav_log_err() does. Currently on Subversion error it writes three log
messages to event log like:
[[[
Provider encountered an error while streaming a REPORT response.  [500, #0]
A failure occurred while driving the update report editor  [500, #620018]
Error writing base64 data: APR does not understand this error code
[500, #620018]
]]]

But it will much more convenient to have only one event log entry
logged with these three lines.

--
Ivan Zhakov