On Thu, Sep 26, 2013 at 11:45 AM, jean-frederic clere <jfcl...@gmail.com>wrote:

> On 09/26/2013 02:49 PM, Jeff Trawick wrote:
>
>> On Thu, Sep 26, 2013 at 8:47 AM, jean-frederic clere <jfcl...@gmail.com
>> <mailto:jfcl...@gmail.com>> wrote:
>>
>>     Hi,
>>
>>     It seems some files are missing in trunk from Makefile.win
>>     +++
>>     !ELSEIF EXIST("httpd.mak") && !defined(USEDSW)
>>     +++
>>
>>     Is that correct or do I miss something?
>>
>>     Cheers
>>
>>     Jean-Frederic
>>

>> Use cmake :)
>>
>> http://people.apache.org/~**trawick/cmake/<http://people.apache.org/~trawick/cmake/>for
>>  sample invocations...
>>

> +++
>
> -- Could NOT find LibXml2 (missing:  LIBXML2_LIBRARIES LIBXML2_INCLUDE_DIR)
> -- Could NOT find Lua51 (missing:  LUA_LIBRARIES LUA_INCLUDE_DIR)
> -- Could NOT find OpenSSL, try to set the path to OpenSSL root folder in
> the system variable OPENSSL_ROOT_DIR (missing:  OPENSSL_LIBRARIES
> OPENSSL_INCLUDE_DIR)
> -- Could NOT find ZLIB (missing:  ZLIB_LIBRARY ZLIB_INCLUDE_DIR)
> +++
> How do I disable those?
>
> Cheers
>
> Jean-Frederic

It isn't supposed to matter, unless you've unconditionally turned on some
feature that requires it.  Did the build bomb?

(I will probably add -DWITHOUT_foolib at some point so that you can build
certain software selections consistently whether or not a support library
happens to be present.)

--
Born in Roswell... married an alien...
http://emptyhammock.com/