On Thu, 20 Feb 2014 02:42:46 -0600
"William A. Rowe Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net> wrote:

> With no objection, I will tag and roll 2.2 branch for release a week
> from Friday, with the intent to announce both the proper 2.4 'current'
> and the 2.2 'legacy' at the same time in tandem with Jim's efforts.

To celebrate 2.4.8's tag I'll be tagging today, at last.  There is one
patch is STATUS that corresponds to a 2.4.8 fix in mod_log_config, if
that can get one more vote.  Flurry of backport commits starts shortly.

I'm considering Yann's additional proxy SNI fail-reuse patch as well,
but as it didn't make 2.4.8 I would prefer to keep 2.2.27 in sync, and
apply to both trees if appropriate, once both are tagged.