On 14 Apr 2014, at 10:38, Eric Covener <cove...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Apr 14, 2014 at 11:15 AM, Mike Rumph <mike.ru...@oracle.com> wrote:
>> If there is an unknown directive in the config file, simply ignore it with a
>> warning.
>
> You can't do that.  What if it was "Reqiure"?

I agree with Eric. I would not want unknown directives to be ignored. It might
be a typo of a really important directive like Eric describes. Or, what if a
module I really, really need is accidentally disabled and we just ignore all of
its directives? Not good.

In this particular case, duplicating a Listen directive doesn't seem like it
should bomb out the server.

Listen 80
Listen 80

It's superfluous, but not really a critical error. So, my patch just ignores
subsequent duplicate Listens.