Hi

I have proposed for backport for 2.4. See STATUS.
    http://svn.apache.org/r1611978
    http://svn.apache.org/r1612068
should merge without any trouble and should not generate any conflict with code only in trunk, should it be backported one day.

What I have submitted and not proposed for backport yet are:
    http://svn.apache.org/r1611980 --> depends of r1608202
    http://svn.apache.org/r1611979 --> depends of r1610814

My may concern is to keep 2.4 and trunk as close as possible, but should I also see what can be backported to 2.2 ?

Best regards,
CJ