In mod_mem_cache, the remove_url() callback and remove_entity()
callback have a few differences that I don't really understand.

* why does only one lookup the object in the cache before removing it
* why does only one call cleanup_cache_object?

I have seen crashes in remove_url w/ CacheLock used that are resolved
by doing the lookup, but I am not sure if it is just a band-aid.

It seems like for memcache, where we only have 1 variant at a time,
these callbacks should operate the same?  But none of this is very
crisp for me.

Thanks,

--
Eric Covener