On 12/02/2014 09:56 AM, Eric Covener wrote:
On Tue, Dec 2, 2014 at 8:57 AM, Yann Ylavic <ylavic....@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

it seems that anytime I try to merge something from trunk into my
working 2.4.x, it produces a mergeinfo for
docs/manual/rewrite/advanced.xml.

What's mergeinfo "policy" in httpd? Is that expected?

I am probably guilty of not doing merges correctly, causing mergeinfo
to be omitted. I think Greg had guided us to always merge into a clean
tree and commit "."

But there did seem to be a huge influx of mergeinfo from rbowens
r1622292 including the one giving you a problem.  I can't imagine that
specific instance of the data is serving any purpose

Sorry about that. Not sure what I did there. :(

--
Rich Bowen - rbo...@rcbowen.com - @rbowen
http://apachecon.com/ - @apachecon