On Tue, 31 Mar 2015 10:49:47 -0400
Jim Jagielski <j...@jagunet.com> wrote:

> Apologies for not hacking on motorz lately... will ramp up :)
>
> BTW: Would it make sense to consider a release of 2.4.13 in April
> to coincide w/ ApacheCon?

We've historically produced a release at the beginning of the con.
It worked really well when we would hackathon two days, then retire
to do other con stuff for the balance of the event with a new
release in the hopper looking for votes.

I'd love to see us tag and roll releases based on our efforts
throughout the entire gathering, sometime in that following week.
I offer to T&R an update of 2.2 as well to pick up any issues we
resolve over the course of that week.

If something is a bit more complex and requires extra attention
in the week or two following ApacheCon, that's understandable, but
guessing that most thorny questions are resolved on the spot and
the tree should be ready for a release shortly after the conclusion
of the event.