Hi Jeff,

Thanks for the response.  You’re right, this does look to be in Apache 2.2.12
at this time.  I was taking this from CHANGES, and it states:
Changes with Apache 2.4.13

  *) mod_ssl: make sure to consistently output SSLCertificateChainFile
     deprecation warnings, when encountered in a VirtualHost block.
     [Falco Schwarz <hiding falco.me>]

This is why I was so concerned.  Having this drop to one output should help,
but it still may cause concerns for scripts that expect 0 output from a restart
service script.

—
Jacob Perkins
Product Owner