On Jun 14, 2015 12:45 PM, "Jim Jagielski" <j...@jagunet.com> wrote:

> I am canceling this vote... The breakage due to the chunked
> stuff is the reason.
>
> THIS is the reason I don't like "last-minute" changes that
> (1) touch a LOT of code or a major code path and (2) has an
> extremely limited QA history. We should also patch the test
> framework to test for this.

This is the reason I dont like security patches, but they are a fact of
life.  Sadly this one would not have been discovered without the breadth of
interop testing that a release vote entails.

Mad props to Steffan for identifying this bug, outstanding!  Thank you.

> Let's patch this and I will T&R 2.4.15 this week.

+1.  More interop testing in the meantime is most welcomed.