On Mon, Jun 22, 2015 at 11:42 AM, Mario Brandt <jbl...@gmail.com> wrote:

> r1604123: Lower log "graceful kill fail, sending SIGKILL" level to
> DEBUG on Windows. PR 54597.
> and
> r16041237: Follow up to r1604123: make it compile.
>
> I've now listed the fix in CHANGES-FCGID.  IMO it isn't worth rolling a
release for this.  I'm happy to T&R and help test a mod_fcgid release that
has more fixes.  IIRC, there's some low-hanging fruit in Bugzilla that
interested developers can help test and promote.

(Not to say that this fix isn't important to some people, but they can
change "WARNING" to "DEBUG"  in the right place with zero risk.)