On Fri, Jul 10, 2015 at 6:57 AM, Stefan Eissing <
stefan.eiss...@greenbytes.de> wrote:

> FYI: just checked in a modules/http2 that takes part in the build
> process, similar options as mod_ssl
>
>   --enable-h2
>   --with-nghttp2=<path>
>
> Tests were removed, so all sandbox/* is gone. Instead, I transformed my
> git mod_h2 into a repository with just the test setup and cases. If
> interested, you may find it here: https://github.com/icing/mod_h2_test

There is a repository, http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/httpd/test/ for all
test
resources that aren't part of the httpd tarballs/distribution.  It can
certainly
fit in a new mod_h2/trunk/ tree for the time being; if it were possible to
integrate it into
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/httpd/test/framework/trunk/
that would be excellent, as this is the regression test many of us perform
to initially validate potentially breaking changes.

I expect the behavior of mod_h2 to degrades over time, absent tests to
demonstrate correct behavior.