On Tue, Jul 14, 2015 at 8:06 AM, William A Rowe Jr <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
wrote:

> On Jul 11, 2015 10:29 AM, "William A Rowe Jr" <wr...@rowe-clan.net> wrote:
>

> > The pre-release candidate tarballs of Apache httpd 2.2.30, can be found
> in;
> >
> >         http://httpd.apache.org/dev/dist/
>
>   [+1]  Release 2.2.30 GA (apr 1.5.2, apr-util 1.5.4)
>

> The PROXY_DECLARE bug doesn't seem to be a showstopper, the announce can
> make note of that fix.

I misread Jeff's vote this morning (my appologies), and \retract my +1
based on his concerns. I'm withdrawing this release from consideration (and
it had not yet traveled to mirrors)

I will prepare a single patch 2.2.31 based on this fix alone and resubmit
to the group later today for an expedited 24 hour release vote, given that
the delta is easily re-validated by existing reviewers..

Bill