Hello all,

I have been ignoring building httpd-2.5.x and thought it was about time to
start taking notice. And I see a bunch of new messages - one of which may
be a drift in time between my AIX server and the NFS server I keep all the
files on.

But the first WARNING I saw was from nghttp2 - which perhaps I do not have
at all! Is this something extra, like pcre or apr that I need to have as a
library first? If so, the WARNING about it being too old is not correct -
because I do not have it at all.

However, if it is a module within httpd-2.5.x - how could it be too old
when I have just refreshed from the SVN repository?

Snip....

+ ./configure
                --enable-layout=AIX
                --with-apr=/opt/bin/apr-1-config
                --with-apr-util=/opt/bin/apu-1-config
                --enable-mpms-shared=all
                --enable-mods-shared=all
                --disable-lua > build/aix/configure.out
configure: WARNING: apr/apr-util is compiled without ldap support
configure: WARNING: nghttp2 version is too old
configure: WARNING: apr/apr-util is compiled without ldap support
configure: WARNING: Your system does not support Journald.
configure: WARNING: Your system does not support systemd.
+ make > build/aix/make.out
make: Warning: File '/data/prj/apache/httpd/httpd-2.5.x/.deps' has
modification time 118 s in the future