Am 12.10.2015 um 11:09 schrieb Stefan Eissing:
I plan to change it to only happen for servers, where h2/h2c is among
configured protocols.

Am 12.10.2015 um 11:07 schrieb Yann Ylavic <ylavic....@gmail.com>:

On Sun, Oct 11, 2015 at 7:15 PM, Yann Ylavic <ylavic....@gmail.com> wrote:
On Sun, Oct 11, 2015 at 7:11 PM, Stefan Eissing
<stefan.eiss...@greenbytes.de> wrote:
Don't think so. But loading the module should do no harm, I think. And it does
now.

Isn't configuring H2Direct on which harms?

Didn't figure out "H2Direct on" was the default for non-TLS.
I don't think it's a good idea, beyond the NNTP case, the admin should
have to enable this by her/his own.

Since I started this thread: IMHO this discussion shouldn't stop/influence 2.4.17. mod_http2 is experimental, so even a change of defaults in early releases should be OK. And any exotic interop problems are not critical enough to roll another release.

Regards,

Rainer