If you find the time, the lastest v1.0.10 mod_http2 in 2.4.x sets the
connection window to max which addresses for me the window starvation issues I
was able to reproduce (and put into my test suite). I hope this works for you
as well, otherwise I'd need more detailed data on how to reproduce the hanger.

//Stefan