On Fri, Dec 11, 2015 at 9:21 PM, Rainer Jung <rainer.j...@kippdata.de> wrote:

>   - three compiler warning (2 regressions, one old)
[]
>       modules/ssl/ssl_engine_kernel.c:414:22: warning: variable 'hssc' set
> but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable]

This one is harmless ('hssc' redeclared and used below in inner scope).
But I checked twice since handshakeserver (there) is not checked
against NULL like at the initialization.
Fortunately the !ssl path above handles the case, so this is simply a
double initialization (to the same value), likely optimized away
finally...

-Wunused-but-set-variable does its job, though.