Hello Mario,

doesn't it work using Require host with a dyndns name?

From the documentation about "Require host ...":

"It will do a reverse DNS lookup on the IP address to find the associated hostname, and then do a forward lookup on the hostname to assure that it matches the original IP address. Only if the forward and reverse DNS are consistent and the hostname matches will access be allowed."

So the reverse DNS must work. A benefit is that it allows to check for a full domain.

Note that the source code seems to say the same, although in C:-)

At least my test was successful.

I'm surprised.

I just tested it again from my home (which use a dynamic dns), and it did not work with "Require host" in a <Proxy> context, with "Require host NNN":

 sh> netcat XXXX 3128
 GET http://www.google.fr/ HTTP/1.0

 HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden

So the client was not authorized, but after a reload with a "Require name NNN" from the submitted module:

 sh> netcat XXXX 3128
 GET http://www.google.fr/ HTTP/1.0

 HTTP/1.1 200 OK
 Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2016 21:30:40 GMT
 Server: gws

Maybe the reverse dns is working on your test address?

--
Fabien.