It would *REALLY* be nice if ap_expr was r->kept_body
aware.

I could look at folding that in, but my goal is that all the
health-check stuff is 2.4-backport-able, and don't want to
hack ap_expr to allow that and have someone block that backport
due to, well... whatever. Some people just like blocking back-
ports, especially from people who's 1st and last names have the
same letters :)