I was looking at an issue today and noticed that the server never
really flips an SBH into SERVER_BUSY_READ after the first request
under worker.

ap_process_http_sync_connection:

    ap_update_child_status_from_conn(c->sbh, SERVER_BUSY_READ, c);
    while ((r = ap_read_request(c)) != NULL) {
        ap_update_child_status(c->sbh, SERVER_BUSY_KEEPALIVE, NULL);
    }

I was thinking we could at least transition to this state when
read_request_line() returns -- although non-malicious delays after
that seem pretty unlikely it might make for a better mod_status when
something unusual is happening.

(event changes to SERVER_BUSY_READ when when the request line is readable)

--
Eric Covener
cove...@gmail.com