My thoughts are that STOPPED means that health checks won't be
done, nor will retry be done. It means stopped-and-won't-automatically-
restart. Disabled is currently-offline-due-to-can't-be-accessed
and so health checks and retries will be done on those.

Or:

 o Disabled: automatically detected as unavailable; will
             automatically re-enabled when the server is
             successfully retried/checked

 o Stopped:  Administratively stopped. Will never automatically
             be re-enabled; must be explicitly re-enabled.