Hi André!

> Is there a reason why you reset the banner translations?

I changed the banner's wording a bit for this use case. From (taking 2.0
one as reference):

"This document refers to the 2.0 version of Apache httpd, which is no
longer maintained. Upgrade, and refer to the current version of httpd
instead, documented at:"

"This document refers to a legacy release (2.2) of Apache httpd. The active
release (2.4) is documented here. If you have not already upgraded, please
follow this link for more information."

The 2.2 use case seems a bit different because it is legacy but still
supported, so I thought to add a more conservative message. I consequently
changed the translated banners to avoid confusion, but we might just decide
to go for the "no longer maintained" original option to keep all the
translations.

Let me know if you want me to amend my change, or just rollback it entirely
to study a better solution.

Thanks!

Luca