Hi Stefan!

> Things winding down here a bit before the weekend (at least I try) and I
> thought
> I'd summarize a bit the state of HTTP/2 in our little project,
> because...well, some
> might be interested and certainly no one has the time to follow all my
> crazy submits.

Thanks a lot for all the info!

> * nice new things
>   - the scoreboard shows more information for h2 connections, such as its
> connection
>     state and some stream statistics. Maybe the h2 workers should show up
> in a separate
>     section on day...
>      127.0.0.1  http/1.1        test2.example.org:12345 wait, streams:
> 1/100/100/0/0 (open/recv/resp/push/rst)

Do we already have h2 workers data in the scoreboard (and therefore we just
only need to modify mod_status) or not? I am really interested in working
on mod_status if you need any help!

>   - request engines! which leads us to:
>
>  * mod_proxy_http2

This is really interesting, especially because (from what I know) httpd is
the only one supporting proxied http2 requests at the moment. Do you think
that it is too early to start a documentation page in trunk about it?
(Didn't find one but I might be wrong)

> Anyways, let me hear what you think. Anyone wants to help?

Would it be ok to start an how-to section about http2 in trunk using the
following (great) starting points? (Anybody interested please let me know)

https://icing.github.io/mod_h2/internals.html
https://icing.github.io/mod_h2/howto.html

Thanks!!

Luca