On Mon, Feb 29, 2016 at 3:55 PM, Yann Ylavic <ylavic....@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Feb 29, 2016 at 2:52 PM, Bruno Raoult <brao...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> In order to find out by myself next time, how did you jump from r1648201
>> (which I
>> found from my bug/patch report) to r1651644 and then to 2.4.12 ?
>> I am missing some steps for sure.
>
> Otherwise I think the safest way is to search the trunk commit
> reference (r1648201 here) either on google (something like "httpd
> 2.4.x merge r1648201", but it does not seem to help here) or better in
> the commit messages of the 2.4.x branch (that is in the output of: svn
> log -v http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/httpd/httpd/branches/2.4.x),
> which points to r1651644 here.
> Not very friendly but it works since each commit in a stable branch
> contains the reference of the original (merged) commit in trunk...

A more friendly way could be to search for r1648201 in
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/httpd/httpd/branches/2.4.x/modules/generators/mod_autoindex.c?view=log,
since you know the changed file here, or use the root path
(.../viewvc/httpd/httpd/branches/2.4.x/?view=log) if you really don't
have such information (it takes longer to compute the result, though).

Hope this helps better.