re: mod_proxy_hcheck backport

>       ylavic: Looks like the changes on struct proxy_worker_shared would break
>               startup with "BalancerPersist on" due to the strict checks on
>               the sizes of existing slotmems (slotmem_create/attach)?
> +     jim: Yes, that is right (re: breakage)... this would be noted at
> +          release.

Maybe we could have a "BalancerPersist try" option which would
remove/reset the existing persistent files/SHMs when the sizes change
(either corrupted files or this kind of upgrade change).

That could save the admin from having to locate the relevent
files/SHMs (on disk/ipc/dev) and remove them, which is not obvious
when you have multiple httpd instances running and only some of them
need this administrative cleanage (the others keep running), since the
names of the files/SHMs is not "configurable" (the ID based on
servername/line/.. is finally ap_proxy_hashfunc()ed for practical
reasons) and can hardly be related to an httpd instance...