I need your advice: I want to offer more HTTP/2 related log variables. The
question is how to best do this:
a) %x (or another free char) could work. I do not know which one is really
  unallocated out there, though. I could make %{VAR_NAME}x work to provide
  the different values.
b) %{VAR_NAME}e, but then I'd need to populate subprocess_env too much and
  I do not like the +StdEnvXXX configuration...
c) ???

This is, again, in the context of a 2.4 backport restriction...

Thanks for the help,

-Stefan

PS. Current plans are to provide
HTTP2         "on"|"off"    connection uses h2/h2c
H2PUSH        "on"|"off"    connection allows Server Push
H2_PUSH       "on"|"off"    same
H2_PUSHED     NULL|"PUSHED" when request is being PUSHed by the server
H2_PUSHED_ON  NULL|n        stream identifier that initiated the PUSH
H2_STREAM_ID  NULL|n        HTTP/2 stream number for request
H2_STREAM_TAG NULL|m-n      process wide unique tag from connection id + stream
id, e.g. 64-13