Am 08.05.2016 um 20:06 schrieb Yann Ylavic:
[top posting reodered]

On Sun, May 8, 2016 at 7:21 PM, Stefan Eissing
<stefan.eiss...@greenbytes.de> wrote:

Am 08.05.2016 um 16:30 schrieb Rainer Jung <rainer.j...@kippdata.de>:

If that would be consensus, it would mean, we should only reset the request
info at the start of a connection. For sync connections, that's exactly what
happens already. For http2 I'm not sure. F

Isn't conn_rec->keepalives an indicator?

Yes, !c->keepalives would work equivalently, but the issue is that
with mpm_event, at BUSY_READ time, the previous scoreboard entry is
not necessarily for the same connection, hence we could keep the
request-line/vhost related to another connection (mixup discussed in
PR 59333).

That's why I proposed to restore the previous request's informations
saved in the conn_rec itself, and since at the start of the connection
those would be blank, this also blanks the scoreboard entry when
necessary.

Ah, OK, then your patch is way better.

Regards,

Rainer