2.4.21 was pulled for a very specific reason and was fixed to
address that specific reason... The below will be in 2.4.23 for
sure.

The question is whether or not to pull/stop 2.4.22... since this
isn't a regression per-se, I am leaning towards not unless
this issue is larger than it appears... Considering that
both trunk and 2.4 have this same build issue and that
up until now, no one has brought it up, my thoughts is
that it is not common as well.