Classification: For internal use only

Hi,

Could I recommend that text about Apache 2.2 EOL notification be added to the
2.2 section on http://httpd.apache.org please?

Regards,
Mark

---
notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail. Any unauthorized copying,
disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.

Please refer to https://www.db.com/disclosures for additional EU corporate and
regulatory disclosures and to
http://www.db.com/unitedkingdom/content/privacy.htm for information about
privacy.