A couple key questions now that the full refactoring of legacy vs. strict
is mostly complete (there remain potential issues with some of the 3-4 yr
old changes on trunk which I'll raise in other posts.) But speaking only to
the request line and request header parsing...

1. Does it make sense to emit these parsing failures at the info level? Or
debug level (or in trunk/2.4, only at the trace level?) Granted some
legitimate internal diagnostics may be required, so it needs to have some
potential visibility, but the vast majority of such traffic is abusive and
doesn't need a place in most error logs.

2. Should we ban \r\n\v\f unequivocally from request and request header
fields altogether, or is there a legitimate need to support these? Or
should these follow the UnsafeWhitespace toggle and be permitted?

3. Do we need multiple layers of 'Strict'ness, or should there be a single
toggle, or no toggle, no tolerant input at all in the next 2.2/2.4 releases?

4. Should the next 2.4/2.2 releases default to Strict at all? Or remain
permissive (Unsafe) and allow the user to toggle these to Strict(...
Whitespace... URI)?

Real world direct observation especially appreciated from actual
deployments.