Hi Stefan,

s.pri...@profihost.ag>:

> currently no deadlocks since V5 also no old httpd processes anymore.

if you still have patience and time, I'd like to ask you a question: have
you noticed any performance improvement after applying the patch? For
example (Yann correct me if I am wrong) I'd expect some reduction in system
CPU utilization since the number of wake ups / context switches has been
reduced dramatically. Moreover, it would be great to know some info about
the status of the worker threads over time from the scoreboard, since it
would be great not to introduce weird regressions with this patch :)

Thanks again!

Luca