Hi,

Not sure if this is the right mailing list for this question, and feel free to
redirect me if so, however, if I want to write a module to examine an HTTP POST
body and execute some action with the contents of the body, but only if the
body matches some condition, should that be done with an input filter, taking a
copy of the body and then end of the request, doing the matching and/or
execution of the action? Or is there some way to plant a hook that gets
executed after all the input filters have run and I just have the  whole
request body sitting there ready for examination?

Currently, I believe an input filter is required to copy the request as it
comes in, but it might be cleaner to just execute some code after the body has
been received if practical.

Cheers,
Mark