Am 12.12.2016 um 10:52 schrieb Petr Pisar:
I made sure I have installed all Perl modules I found relevant, but I was
unable to run the tests against SVN httpd sources. I played with
LD_LIBRARY_PATH, apxs etc. but without any good result. At the end
I reconfigured httpd sources and installed the binaries into a /tmp
subdirectory and that allowed me to run the tests. It's quite annoying to have
to install httpd into the system just only to test it

since your email is @redhat.com take a look at the Fedora php.spec and how the testsuite is called there from the rpm builddir *before* make install - same for mariadb/mysql - i guess httpd wouldn't bee that different