With 72 hours up, and sufficient +1 (binding) votes, I call
this vote CLOSED with the result of PASS.

I have gone ahead and moved the release artifacts over the
the required place for the mirrors to sync up.

I will be away (In Tyson's Corner, VA) later today and
all day tomorrow, and the 1st half of Weds), so if someone
wants to take on the announcing part, that would be great.
I'll have limited cycles and external net access.