On Thu, Jan 5, 2017 at 5:14 PM, Yann Ylavic <ylavic....@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 5, 2017 at 11:49 PM, Yann Ylavic <ylavic....@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> But if any of you fears a possible regression for older 2.2.x apps (I
>> see now that Eric included a test, I personnaly tested it this
>> afternoon with a custom integration suite too), I'm happy to propose
>> and vote it.
>
> FWIW, proposed in STATUS for both to 2.2 and 2.4.

Excellent.

Since all other changes had lived on trunk and been accepted by several
more committers towards 2.4 backport, I'm more comfortable working in
the 2.4-stable changes onto 2.2 at this moment than adding new work,
but that's just my 2c. I'll vet and approve the patch after we wrap up 2.2.32
but if others jump on board to review it, I'm not about to object.