Jacob Champion wrote on Mon, Jan 30, 2017 at 12:02:35 -0800:
> On 01/02/2017 07:53 AM, Daniel Shahaf wrote:
> >Setting this up isn't a lot more complicated than filing an INFRA ticket
> >with a build script, a list of build dependencies, and a list of
> >branches to build, and deciding how build failures would be notified.
>
> To follow up on this, we now have an operational (if not yet fully
> functional) buildbot for trunk:
>
>     https://ci.apache.org/builders/httpd-trunk

Nice!

> There's a lot of work yet to do, but for now we have an Ubuntu machine that
> can be manually triggered to run an incremental build on trunk.
>
> Here's my list of TODOs:
> - run per-commit incremental builds
> - run nightly clean builds
> - run a nightly test suite
> - set up 2.4.x in addition to trunk
> - set up Windows in addition to Ubuntu

You could also configure buildbot to detect any new compiler warnings.
That'll cause buildbot to report a FAILURE (red) or a WARNING (yellow),
instead of a SUCCESS (green), if the build succeeded but a compiler
warning has been issued.

(Currently, the build passes the -Wall flag and has no warnings.)

You can crib the setup from the 'svn-warnings' builder in
subversion.conf in the same directory.

Cheers,

Daniel