On Tue, Apr 11, 2017 at 9:35 AM, Stefan Eissing
<stefan.eiss...@greenbytes.de> wrote:
> well, your change just reverses the order of check and call. far be it from
> me to say what is better.  just wanted to point that out.

You scared me :) (I thought I had flipped fetching and testing the
disconnected flag for a moment there.)

Right now, httpd doesn't actually disconnect sockets. TransmitFile
will disconnect sockets. So a socket should only be recycled if there
is no lingering close and the last bucket could be transmitted as a
file. With Windows 7+ It's possible for us to support DisconnectEx()
in APR. I suspect it is a no-op today and potentially a problem down
the road.