On 06/30/2017 09:43 AM, Jim Jagielski wrote:
In any case, I think HEAD of the perl test framework is finally in
shape to test and catch expectations regarding how we
handle FCGI env-vars, both in "generic" situations as well
as how php-fpm sees/expects them. At least, the current
rev "passes" all tests based on my assumptions on what
those expected values should be (based on my reading of
the RFCs and the examples given in the various PRs)...

Thanks for all your work on the framework! The new FPM tests look good to me, and they pass with both 2.4.20 and trunk, which is a good sign.

--Jacob