On Wed, Jul 5, 2017 at 5:02 PM, William A Rowe Jr <wr...@rowe-clan.net> wrote:
> t/apache/expr_string.t            (Wstat: 0 Tests: 23 Failed: 1)
>   Failed test:  14
>
> # writing file:
> /home/wrowe/dev/test/test2x-apr20-ossl110/t/htdocs/apache/expr/.htaccess
> ok 12
> Expected return code 200, got 200 for '}'
> ok 13
> Got '}', expected '}'
> ok 14
>
> Any reason I should expect an intermittent failure here?
> Observed only once, -vebose as seen above was clean.
> Any changes recently that might change the frequency?

I enabled trace8 by default recently in the suite recently.  Maybe
some unlucky trace message is getting matched in place of some other
key message? But looking at expr_string.t this doesn't seem likely to
me, since the check looks for exactly 1 log line matching
/log_debug:info/

--
Eric Covener
cove...@gmail.com