Yep, we had some discussions. Language was for me a problem to get my
wishes/issues to get understand. I had also language problems with others on
this list in the past.  I mostly do not understand all when posted, and I am
not understood.

It was a pleasure to test mod_md on windows.

The result is very positive for me and Apachelounge community, and as I said
time to go with mod_mod.

By me and others at Apachelounge reported issues and requests have resulted in
changes applied with mod_mod, see issues git and apachelounge.