Not much input regarding this naming change. Personally, I like to keep
'<ManagedDomain' as is.

I propose the following changes:

1. The simple, single line 'ManagedDomain' will be renamed to 'MDGroup'
2. The not so intuitive differences between 'MDMember' and 'MDMembers' will be
solved by removing the 'MDMembers' directive. 'Auto' membership is now always
the default mode and can no longer be changed globally. 'Manual' membership
mode must be set explicitly for every MDGroup/ManagedDomain that shall behave
like that.
3. 'MDStoreDir' will be renamed to 'MDStore' to leave room for future, non-file
based storage methods.
4. 'MDCAChallenges' will be renamed to 'MDCertificateChallenge' to have the
same prefix as other directives for the signup/renewal protocol
5. 'MDPrivateKeys' will be renamed to 'MDPrivateKey' as it was the last one
that used a plural wording.

If no one objects, I will do the changes in the upcoming days.

Cheers,

Stefan