On Nov 25, 2017 09:13, "Daniel Ruggeri" <drugg...@apache.org> wrote:

As a side note, I'm experimenting with ways to capture build and test
output as well as relevant system info related to a tested version of
httpd. Here's the current format I am using in YML (can be seen here for
this build: http://people.apache.org/~druggeri/tmp/latest_sources.yml)
httpd:
  vote:
  version_info:
  configure:
  build:
    result:
    log:
  test:
    result:
    log:
system:
  kernel:
    name:
    release:
    version:
    machine:
  libraries:
    libxyz:

Feedback on anything else I should be capturing is welcome. This is the
only surviving artifact of the build and test since it's all done in
ephemeral docker containers.

Thanks for leaving this open a couple more days. I'll pull a parallel
package and diff my expectations against the tarball.  Will also have an
initial vote on the resulting build by Wed.